Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IIFYM Day 6-11

Friday morning weight - 127.0

:)

And then the Memorial Day weekend with family came and disaster came.

I haven't weighed myself or tracked my food at all the whole time until today. Oops. We can't be perfect all the time, right?

Well, I have a couple days to get rid of some bloat and hopefully be around 126-127 for my race on Saturday.

Then my next goal is on June 13th I have my first half marathon this summer. I would LOVE to be around 123 or so for that race. Hopefully I'll be better at tracking for the next 2.5 weeks until then.

So, today's food (Wednesday)

Pre-run - 1/2 honey stinger waffle and some Mio energy
breakfast - Kashi goLean crunch with milk
Lunch - Tilapia with grain salad, cucumbers, tomato, and lots of water
Snack - strawberries with Chobani Simply 100 yogurt
Dinner - Tilapia with green beans, 2 slices toast with peanut butter
Snack - chocolate protein powder with milk!

Wednesday totals - 1405 calories, 190 carbs, 22 fat (low!), 121 protein

I'll weigh in tomorrow. Promise.

No comments: