Friday, May 22, 2015

IIFYM Challenge, Day 5

Thursday Morning - 128.4 pounds

I know I'm still holding water because of the chili and sugar I had before bed last night, but that's okay! Weight loss is not linear, especially when you eat candy 4 days in a row! Goal of 127 tomorrow!

Breakfast (497 cal)
2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast with apple butter, 2 cups strawberries, and a slice of bacon. (the real stuff)


Lunch (193 cal)
big salad (why does that salad look so small? That's a serving bowl) Spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and bacon. Not feeling super hungry since I didn't do cardio this morning and had a big breakfast.


Snack
Bowl of Chili with brown rice and cheese. I ate this around 3:30pm because I was so hungry I knew a small snack wouldn't cut it.

Dinner 7pm
Green smoothie! Spinach, pineapple, peaches, and vanilla protein powder. This was the most delicious thing I have had in a while. I am making this exact recipe again!

No comments: