Friday, May 29, 2015

IIFYM, 2 days to go.

Thursday morning weight - 129.2

Surprised that it was so high, but then again I'm not surprised because I can binge like no one else! I know a lot of it is bloat and water weight so I'm not too stressed about it right now.

Swam a short 25 minutes this morning, trying to keep it easy because I have a race in 2 days.

Breakfast
2 eggs, 2 slices toast with PB2 (peanut butter powder)

Lunch
Massive salad with a touch of bacon, avocado, cucumber, spinach and bolthouse farms dressing. Tilapia, green beans.

I'm SO stuffed after this lunch. Really, really full.

Snack
Cottage cheese with 2 cups red grapes.

Dinner
Egg, ham, and cheese sandwich with spinach. Chobani simply 100 yogurt.

Totals for the day -  1633 calories, 179 carbs, 62 fat, 113 protein
Hit my goals perfectly!


Night workout - Turbo kick. My love. My precious.

No comments: