Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 2 Challenge

Monday morning I woke up with this one the scale:



Not too shabby of a starting point.

Breakfast - 2 eggs cooked with zuchinni, 2 slices turkey bacon, and two slices 45 calorie bread with apple butter. 325 calories


Lunch - Broccoli, same grain salad with cucumbers and red bells as yesterday, and a chobani flip yogurt. 200 calories in that yogurt alone - yikes. Total of 524 cal.


I don't have pictures of the rest because...I forgot. 

I totally binged at snack time. I was working on my computer and was really tired. I ate a protein bar at 220 calories and then ate chocolate covered pretzels to the tone of 530 calories. 

Dinner was pork loin, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, and a skinny cow ice cream bar.

Total for the day - 2242 calories, 309 carb, 78 fat, and 108 protein.
(way too much salt! I'm going to be holding water again.)

Workouts today were run 7 miles, cycle 45 minutes, and lift arms and shoulders.

No comments: