Sunday, May 17, 2015

2 Week IIFYM Challenge - Day 1

I have a mere 14 days until my first "big" race of the summer season. I am running in a 4 man relay with my two legs totaling about 9.8 miles. Our team name is Crazy Legs which means those patterned running capris from before must be worn! I had a pretty bad week this last week on the eating and I'm super bloated and hanging on to a lot of water weight right now. I didn't even weigh myself this morning because I didn't want to face the music!

One week ago I weighed in at 123.6 but I'm sure with the salt and stuff I'm back around 130-ish. I think my real weight is probably around 126-127. Anyway, I will be doing a 2 week IIFYM challenge and keeping track here to see if I can get back down to my 123 and maintain it.

Breakfast today was 2 eggs, 1 piece of toast with apple butter, watermelon, and pineapple. Lots of water to flush the salt out of my system!


Lunch is tons of veggies! Broccoli, cucumber, tomato, and red bell pepper mixed in a suddenly salad mix. Even more water!


Snack. Two pieces of 45 calorie bread with peanut butter and protein powder mixed together.


Not really hungry at dinner but I'm low on calories for the day. Hot dog, no bun. Greek yogurt with granola, and you guessed it - water.


Dessert.


Let's see what the scale says tomorrow.


No comments: