Saturday, April 25, 2015

Final weigh in

Final weigh in this morning before the race was 126.2. I blame all the salt from the bacon, I think it made me hold some water.

The race? Total crap. I did pretty good until about mile 3-ish and then I blew up. The wind blasting in my face, and my stomach was SO upset. In fact, it is still upset right now. I spent all day curled in a ball with my stomach cramping and not being able to stand much. I don't know what's going on with me today but I do NOT feel good.

I pretty much ate whatever I wanted today. I think I had chips and raisinettes for lunch!

I'm going back on the "diet" (I hate that word) tomorrow. Next goal is to hit 123. I am about to have a pants problem. I put on a pair of jeans today (granted, they are the fat jeans) and they fell off me today. I don't think I can wear them anymore! My running tights during the race were a little loose as well. Does this mean more shopping?? :)

No comments: