Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 6 IIFYM/Clean Eating Challenge



Hanging steady at 125 even with the bad day yesterday.

I tried on my "racing" capris to see if I could wear them comfortably at the race tomorrow.



I could use some more work in the thighs and butt, but (see what I did there?) I think they are going to be good. It's the first pair of workout pants I've ever owned that aren't black!

Breakfast - 2 protein waffles and an apple. Topped with sugar free syrup. (230)


Lunch - spaghetti squash, chicken, and some cacciatore sauce and parm.


And 2 cups of strawberries with a greek yogurt. Dannon, of course.


(502 total calories for lunch)

Snack is two three slices of banana bread. I swear it's addicting. Call it carb loading for tomorrow's race. (392 cal)


Are you ready for the major caving to a craving? Here goes.


My absolute favorite candy bar, worth every one of those 250 calories. :)

Again, not super hungry for dinner but I'm a little low on protein so I had "breakfast".


2 eggs, 4 slices turkey bacon, and 1 slice of low calorie toast. (290 cal)

Ending the day almost right on track for my macros.
1666 calories, 171 carb, 50 fat, 110 protein
Goals are 1610 calories, 173 carb, 51 fat, and 115 protein. - pretty stinking close! 

This just goes to show that you can splurge and have a candy bar and still fall under your goals. :)

I'll weigh in one more time tomorrow before the race, but I'd call this week pretty successful! 

No comments: