Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 5 IIFYM/Clean Eating Challenge

Woohoo, only one more really strict day left before my race!

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to this:


another .4 down from yesterday and a total of 4.8 pounds since Sunday morning. I really, REALLY thought my weight would go up or hold steady since I've been dropping so fast. I'm betting tomorrow I will either go up a little or stay where I am.

I was starving when I got to the pool this morning and found this granola bar in my bag. I have no idea how old it was and it didn't taste that good so I only ate 1/4 of it.


Real breakfast was a breakfast burrito! Low carb tortilla, egg beaters, turkey bacon, and a sprinkle of cheese. Also 2 oranges.


Lunch was a great salad. Chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg, and my first time trying Walden Farms calorie free dressing. (494 calories)


I spent a lot of time studying and was feeling pretty snacky, so I kind of overdid it on the snacks.


Jamba juice had free smoothies, so I got a strawberries wild. (260 cal)


The kids opened a bag of candy and I had a couple. (150)


air popped popcorn. I was DYING for more candy or something sweet, so I snacked on plain, boring popcorn. (220)


I wasn't really hungry at dinner, so although I served myself this, I only ate 3/4 of the hamburger patty and none of the sweet potato tots. (180 cal)


All in all, not a great day for me. We'll see what tomorrow looks like!

No comments: