Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 4 IIFYM/Clean eating Challenge


Now before you freak out over the low weight this morning, I did an exercise class at 9pm last night and sweated a lot and while I did drink a water bottle, I was really thirsty when I woke up so I'm sure I'm dehydrated. My guess is that tomorrow morning the weight will go up a little.

Breakfast!

I ate half a clif bar before running the worst 7 miles of my life. (125 cal) I felt horrible the whole time.



Then I ate real breakfast, 4 protein pancakes topped with PB and honey again. Lots of water. (430 calories)



Lunch is my cucumber, tomato, and avocado salad again. It's SO good. But only if you like those things. (309 cal)


I spent a lot of time today doing school work on my computer so I was feeling pretty snacky. I picked up these two things to try.


The BBQ flavor of the protein chips is actually really good! I must have gotten the wrong flavor last time. The quest bar was pretty great as well.

I had to make these ice cream cookie sandwiches for a church thing on Thursday and there were a few broken ones left over. I only had one and gave the others to my 3 year old.


400 calories in snacks all together. Yikes. I am worried about the weigh in tomorrow!

Dinner: 1 chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup spaghetti squash and 1/2 cup cacciatore sauce. I also added 1 TBSP of parmesan.



After that I had a dessert with my Greek yogurt and some of this:


I mixed 2 TBSP of powdered peanut butter with one tablespoon of cocoa power in water and made this glob of peanut butter chocolate, then I dumped it on top of the yogurt.


Yum. All of dinner (including my "dessert") was 528 calories.


Total for the day was 1792 calories, 198g of carbs, 72g fat, and 158g protein.
The highest day of this week so far!

No comments: