Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 3 IIFYM/Clean eating challenge

Weight this morning:



Down another .4 pounds this morning for a total of 2.2 pounds so far.

I had an early morning swim and was pretty hungry so I ate this bar before hitting the water. (120 cal)



After that, I had a normal breakfast of 3 protein pancakes topped with natural peanut butter and honey, and an apple. (445 calories)


That peanut butter honey mixture was amazingly good.

I apologize for the following crappy pictures. I stashed my phone in my waist band when I took a bike ride and my camera got all condensed!

Lunch was 1 cup green beans, 1 chicken breast, 2 cups spaghetti squash, and 1/2 cup cacciatore sauce. And a Dannon yogurt. (473 calories)


I was pretty hungry about 1:30-ish so I ate one of these: (160 cal)


and one serving of golden grahams (120 cal)


Dinner was the rest of this powerade zero, another chicken breast, and 1 cup of green beans. (267 cal)


I had to run some errands after dinner so I filled up the empty bottle with water and added some crystal light for an appetite suppressant. 


Just for fun, here is my one month progress picture from Jamie Eason's Live Fit program.



No comments: