Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 2 of the IIFYM/Clean eating Challenge

Weigh in this morning:


A solid 1.8 pounds down. Yay!! Now, before you freak out, a lot of that is going to be the water weight I was holding on to because of the salt and processed food I ate over the weekend.

Breakfast is me trying a new protein pancake recipe along with an apple, and some egg beaters cooked with a zucchini. (322 calories) Please ignore the haze on my camera, I sweated on it while lifting weights.


Lunch is shrimp, steamed broccoli, Dannon light and fit greek yogurt and 2 cups of strawberries. (I love me some strawberries!) (377 calories)



I dumped the yogurt on top of the strawberries and it was amazing. It's basically like dessert. The dannon light and fit greek is seriously the most delicious greek yogurt I've had! I usually eat Chobani but this stuff is goooooood. It's only 80 calories for the 5.3 oz and BETTER than ice cream. (at least for me, I'm not an ice cream person)


About 45 minutes before my run today, I ate this: (160 cal)



And then ran an incredible run for me.


Dinner was a chicken breast, 2 cups of broccoli, 1 cup of green beans, and 2 slices of bacon. I actually only ate 1.5 slices because it was SO salty and greasy I couldn't eat it anymore. (415 calories)


I was going to eat some fruit or a yogurt but we went on a family bike ride and I'm too tired to make anything. 

See you tomorrow!




No comments: