Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weigh in and groceries for clean eating!

My weigh in on Friday of last week had me at 127.2 pounds, a full 4 pounds less than 2 weeks before! Woohoo! I upped my calories for the weekend, coming in around 1700-1800 per day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Today I am back to my 1400-ish depending on my exercise levels. I have also added strength training from a plan on bodybuilding.com (the plan is for women).

Here was my grocery shopping on Saturday:


Missing is the milk, tilapia, and shrimp. As of today, the strawberries are gone, the bananas are gone (but not by me - I'm allergic), and the broccoli is gone. I swung by the store again this afternoon to pick up a few last minute deals before the sales stop tonight. I made a quick video!





And since my phone was full on memory and stopped my video before I was done, here's the last of it:


The clementines were $2.99 for a 3 pound bag and then I used the snap groupon app on my phone to get $1 back = $1.99!

No comments: