Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Turbo Kick

I went with Dave to a Christmas work party in December and sat at a table with several of his co-workers and their spouses. I met Carissa that night. She told me about her fitness class she taught in the evenings and I mentioned that I don't work out in the evenings. Anyway, we friended each other on Facebook and when she advertised her next round of classes that started in January, I decided to give it a try.

All I knew is that it only cost $30 for 30 classes (I know, right?!) and it was called Turbo Kick. That's it. I should have looked it up on youtube before I went, but I didn't. It's an AWESOME workout and so. much. fun. I have to keep going, I just love it. Here are some videos that I found that resemble what we do (we don't do these exact routines, but it's similar):







Fun, right? Man am I a sweaty mess when we are done but it's so great. Right now it's only Tuesday and Thursday night, but this summer I think they are moving it to 4 mornings a week, YES! Talk about building my endurance while I'm triathlon training. :)

Check out a local turbo kick class and see what you think.

No comments: