Yesterday I ran 16 miles. All outside. All at once.
And then I remembered:
- The thrill I got at mile 9 cruising at 9:30 miles feeling great.
- The love of exploring where you are by running all over it.
- The spiritual uplifting I received while spending over 2 hours pondering all that I have been blessed with.
- How great it feels to be outside when the sun is shining and the world is alive.
- My 6 month long recovery from an injured IT band. I GET to run.
- Conquering THE hill with no walking.
Marathon training week 4 - done.
I can't wait for the next run because I GET to run. No more pain for me. Bring it!