Thursday, March 13, 2014

Losing it


Tonight I'm going to attempt 3 miles, slow, and praying the whole time that I feel no pain. Dr. says I can run as much as I want as long as there is no pain, but at this point I'm terrified that no matter what I do my knee will never get better. I know I'm overthinking it but that's just the way it goes.

Semi-related to that, my exercise has been reduced from 90 minutes a day to a lowly 20-ish minutes a day. Add to that my eating a ton of cakes, candy, etc because I'm bored/depressed/I don't know I've gained 4 pounds in the last week. YIKES. So today I started a strict "diet" to lose those 8 pounds that need to go bye bye before I do this marathon. I'm following the meal plan in Jillian Michaels Making the Cut book. I've had very good success with it before so I'm doing it again. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: