Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stylin' in the winter vortex


I live in a very snowy climate which is strange to me. I realized quickly that I did not have the correct running apparel for the winters here so when Target had a 40% off all workout gear sale, I jumped on it!

I got a pair of thermal lined running tights, a thermal lined compression top, and a cute jacket. In fact, they are all still available, so here they are:


The jacket is $39.99 right now (so not what I paid!) It's pretty thin so it's more of a layering piece but it's totally cute.



This blue top is awesome. It is SO warm! Based on some of the reviews I went up to a size large in this and am SO glad I did, it is still tight but it fits. If I did my normal small there is no way I would have gotten it on. 



These tights I got in a medium and wore out when the wind was blasting ice cold. I was so toasty! I was worried they would start sagging throughout the run but they never did. 

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Target is awesome.

Now if they only made this fabric for my face.

No comments: