Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Is anyone else freaking out about the fact it is 2014? Anyone? Wasn't it just yesterday that it was Y-2K and we were partying like it's 1999?

This year my first born daughter turns 10. Double digits. When did I get old?

Here are my physical goals for 2014. (The year I have three out of four children in school)

Run a sub 25 minute 5K.

Run a 7 minute mile.

Race a 10K to destroy my 3 year old one and only 10K time of 58:xx (51-53 minute range would be good)

Race an Olympic distance triathlon and beat my old time of 2:55

My brother asked me to do a marathon with him - we'll see if that happens.

And that's really it. I just want to be a better runner, I want to feel strong and tackle the triathlon with more strength than my first time at that distance.

No comments: