go the whole year injury free!!! feeling great!
- 1 mile timed run each month
January outside- 8:05
February treadmill - 7:35 (almost died)
March - ummm, oops.
April - yeah.
May - In my defense, I was out of town for 3 of the 4 weeks in May.
June - too dang hot. seriously, the second I walk out the door I'm covered with sweat.
July - ummm, I did some mile repeats at 8:15, so there's that.
August - I'll do this again when it cools off. This is just ridiculous.
September - I did some mile repeats inside of a bigger workout about 8:14's or so. Still haven't done this.
Oct - 7:48
Nov - I moved across the country.
Run - 75.24
Bike - 89.4
Swim - 3
total for November - 167.71
Total miles - 1618 (Face the facts, 2000 is not happening this year)
- Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. Epic fail
- run a sub 25 minute 5K. June race - fail. October race - fail (25:56) but happy with a huge PR
- bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. not yet.
- race a 10K under 58 minutes. not happening this year.
- weight training at least 2x a week. in the last two weeks since I can use the gym at the college, I've been getting back into it with real weights.
- maybe try a duathlon? maybe next year.
I'm having a good time with all the gym equipment and trying really hard to adjust to the altitude here and stay in shape in the bitter cold (- 8 currently). Really enjoying where I live right now and am super excited about my triathlon next summer. (June!) Good things are coming!