go the whole year injury free - I did very well until one week ago where I went snowboarding with my dad and sprained my toe. I could barely walk on it for several days but after a week it's feeling much better. i don't feel comfortable running on it just yet but I'm hopeful.
- 1 mile timed run each month
January outside- 8:05
February treadmill - 7:35, and almost died
March - ...
April - ...
May - In my defense, I was out of town for 3 of the 4 weeks in May.
June - too dang hot. seriously, the second I walk out the door I'm covered with sweat.
July - mile repeats at 8:15
August - too hot
September - mile repeats at 8:14
Oct - 7:48
Nov - I moved across the country.
Dec - 7:55
Overall I really failed at this one. I just couldn't do it in 80 degree weather for most of the year and then I traveled a lot and moved across the country. oh well.
Run - 24.6
Bike - 86.5
Swim - 3.3
total for November - 114.4
Total miles - 1732.4 Shy of my 2000 for the year but I'm still impressed with myself. ;)
- Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. Epic fail, I'm blaming the weather
- run a sub 25 minute 5K. June race - fail. October race - fail (25:56) but happy with a huge PR
- bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. not yet.
- race a 10K under 58 minutes. not happening this year.
- weight training at least 2x a week. I did just okay until we moved to Idaho and now I've been killing it at the gym. It's so much easier with all that equipment everywhere.
- maybe try a duathlon? maybe next year.
I feel like I did pretty good but I'm excited about next year. New goals, new chances, new races!