Monday, June 17, 2013

Keeping it real


Today marks day 15 of the 30 day plan. I haven't lost "pounds" since I last posted but I have lost inches and I am more toned than before. and I'm stronger.

Here is my issue. I've lost an inch on my bust (which was pretty small to begin with), an inch off my (already small) waist, and ZERO inches off my thighs - which is where i WANT to lose the inches!!! My arms? NOTHING.

The program is working as I am losing weight and am looking more toned, but I'm not getting the skinny legs I want.

I still have 2 weeks to go but I'm really starting to crave things now. Like a huge stack of pancakes with butter and syrup. Like endless candy cars. like cooookkkkiiiiieeeeesssssss.
mmmmmm, cookies. I. love. cookies. Eating fish and salad and chicken endlessly gets old. I just want a slice of pizza. That's all I'm saying. Just trying to keep it real.

1 comment:

A Mormon Mommy said...

Hang in there! You can totally do this and it will all be worth it, and you just might get over your cravings!