Monday, June 3, 2013

April and May review

Man has life gotten in the way the last little while. Moving, sick kids, out of town, end of school...

Almost halfway done with the year (how did that happen??) so let's see how I've done.

- go the whole year injury free!!! YAY! Killing this one.

1 mile timed run each month 
January outside- 8:05
February treadmill - 7:35 <-- almost="" died="" span="">
March - ummm, oops.

April - yeah.

May - In my defense, I was out of town for 3 of the 4 weeks in May.

Run/bike/swim 2000 miles combined
April and May - 162.87
Total miles - 561.30 combined for the year. It's not looking good for my 2000 miles goal, I just HAVE to start getting in some bike rides. At this point I'm lucky if I get 4 rides a month with the boys in the trailer.

Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. Registration is open, but I'll wait to register until after our vacation in May.

run a sub 25 minute 5KJune race - fail. Next one is September 21.

bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. about that...

race a 10K under 58 minutesneed to find one, for some reason there are not very many around here.

weight training at least 2x a week.  got slack in may while I was gone, so I'm back at it for June.

maybe try a duathlon? probably not going to happen this year.

I'm starting to figure out how I can up my mileage in biking. I will have to move my long run to friday and bike on saturday while the hub is home. That's the only way I can figure that out. I'm also hoping to continue my progress on my running speed. I'll do speedwork tomorrow!

No comments: