Almost halfway done with the year (how did that happen??) so let's see how I've done.
- go the whole year injury free!!! YAY! Killing this one.
- 1 mile timed run each month
January outside- 8:05
February treadmill - 7:35 <-- almost="" died="" span="">
March - ummm, oops.-->
April - yeah.
May - In my defense, I was out of town for 3 of the 4 weeks in May.
April and May - 162.87
Total miles - 561.30 combined for the year. It's not looking good for my 2000 miles goal, I just HAVE to start getting in some bike rides. At this point I'm lucky if I get 4 rides a month with the boys in the trailer.
- Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. Registration is open, but I'll wait to register until after our vacation in May.
- run a sub 25 minute 5K. June race - fail. Next one is September 21.
- bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. about that...
- race a 10K under 58 minutes. need to find one, for some reason there are not very many around here.
- weight training at least 2x a week. got slack in may while I was gone, so I'm back at it for June.
- maybe try a duathlon? probably not going to happen this year.
I'm starting to figure out how I can up my mileage in biking. I will have to move my long run to friday and bike on saturday while the hub is home. That's the only way I can figure that out. I'm also hoping to continue my progress on my running speed. I'll do speedwork tomorrow!