Here's my goal review for March.
- go the whole year injury free!!! So far so good. My knee was a little achy but it only lasted a week or so.
- 1 mile timed run each month
January outside- 8:05
February treadmill - 7:35 <-- almost="" died="" span="">-->
March - ummm, oops.
Run miles - 71.43
Bike miles - 49
Total miles - 120.42 month/398.43 year
- Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. Registration is open, but I'll wait to register until after our vacation in May.
- run a sub 25 minute 5K. So far I have one on June 1, and another October 3.
- bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. too cold to bike!
- race a 10K under 58 minutes. need to find one.
- weight training at least 2x a week. 9 sessions, very solid.
- maybe try a duathlon?
Excited for a new month and hopefully warmer weather. It just feels wrong to bundle up with a beanie and gloves to go running in April. Come ON, low's in the 50's!!