Friday, February 1, 2013

February already?

- go the whole year injury free!!! So far so good. 11 months to go.

1 mile timed run each month January - 8:05

Run/bike/swim 2000 miles combined
Run workouts - 16

Run miles - 59.71
Bike workouts - 4 (that kind of sucks)
Bike miles - 68.3
Total miles - 128.01

Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. I won't register for one until sometime in the summer.

run a sub 25 minute 5K. So far I have one on April 20, one on June 1, and another October 3.

bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. didn't work on this at all this month.

race a 10K under 58 minutes. need to find one.

weight training at least 2x a week.  ummm, I did 5 weight sessions. a little low.

maybe try a duathlon?

The first 3 weeks absolutely sucked. It reminds me why it's important to not stop working out, because it's SO hard when you start again. The last week of the month it changed. I started feeling strong again, like I could handle it, like I could do more, like I could be fast at one point. 

I'm feeling good.

No comments: