Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Tangents


  • I took off my toenail polish so I could redo it in a pretty Christmas color (red) and my 2nd toenail on my right foot is BLACK! Can I be classified as a real runner now? 
  • I'm at 3 full weeks of rest for my foot and I'm really hopeful that all this time off running will put me back in tip top shape. 
  • I started (today) with Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 INCLUDING the meal plan. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow morning with my list and meal plan for the next 30 days. I'm hoping to post a very awesome picture of me in a month. Girl don't mess around.
  • We have an Elf on the Shelf and my kids are obsessed with where he will be every morning. His name is Sam.
  • I'm getting very antsy to start running again. I really miss it. I want to sign up for a race.
  • my "baby" is turning 1 year old in a month. what?!

No comments: