Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ripped in 30


My back is feeling better! I have a nasty bruise but other than that I've been healing up nicely.

Tuesday I started in with week 2 of Jillian's Ripped in 30. This is a hard DVD. I'm already getting stronger which is cool, but it's still hard. it involves some of this:


some of this:


this:


and this beauty:


I would recommend this video if you don't want to get bored since there are 4 different workouts on it and each workout only does each move 2 different times of 30 seconds each. awesome!

I did download the meal plan that goes with the workouts but that is not going well. I'll eat really well at breakfast and lunch and then about 3pm hits and it's all downhill from there. We'll see how today goes, I'm hoping I don't crash and burn again today. 

I'm thinking I might do a round 2 of this workout in January - that's how much I like it!

No comments: