Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November is gone...

1 month left in my goals review, here's how I've done.


  • Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace) 27:21 June 23, Ignite 5K
  • Have a baby. (hahaha) I better start planning his 1 year birthday!


  • Get down to my "happy weight"at 122 poundsDone. clothes fit, now to toning those muscles!
  • Biking speed averaging 18 mph. Destroyed at the tri. 18.8mph for 25 mile ride. Only faster from here!
  • Do an olympic distance triathlon. no time goal although I would LIKE to break 3 hours2:55, placed in age group - goal crushed.

  • Complete my marathon in under 4:30. Completed. Time goal NOT accomplished but I just didn't have a great day. 

  • Find another 10K and break 58 minutes. not going to happen this year.
  • Run 800 700 miles for the year.  Ran 60.8 miles in the month of November putting me at 726.8 miles for the year. I might get a couple more miles from walking but I am planning on staying away from running until January. I want to make sure I didn't hop back into running too early before everything was better.

I'm really happy with the goals I've hit this year even though I've had some missteps along the way. 

No comments: