Wednesday, December 19, 2012

it's almost time!

**note: I've been trying to finish this post for 3 days now. I guess that's how it goes when you have little kids at home while you are also sick.

I moved up to level 3 of Jillian's ripped in 30. I wanted to cry. Holy crap my triceps have never hurt so bad. And I almost passed out doing the cardio stuff - although that could be because I ate crap for lunch. (chocolate and animal crackers/popcorn) I felt like my heart was going to explode out my ears.

Today is the 19th of December which means there are only 6 more shopping days until Christmas or more importantly...12 days until I can run again!!!!!

Here's how I know that my foot will feel good. Before, when it was hurt but I didn't feel anything while I walked around, if I flexed my foot and pushed it to the outside of my body (anterior, right?) the pain would still be there. NOW?! If I do that same flex and twist thing...NO PAIN!!!! I don't feel anything at all!!!! I'm hhhheeeeeaaaaaalllliiinnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!

can you tell that I'm excited?

All said and done, I will have taken 7 weeks off from running. That's impressive right there.

No comments: