What in the world just happened? I feel like I blinked and 2012 is over.
Here is what I would like to accomplish in 2013.
- go the whole year injury free!!!
- 1 mile timed run each month to see how I improve over the year. This one will be fun.
- Run/bike/swim 2000 miles combined. That is so overwhelming if you sit and think about it too much, so I'm breaking it down. I mean, I have 4 kids and none of them are old enough to stay by themselves. I don't have a treadmill. the time commitment is difficult right now. 1000 miles of running and biking each is about 83 miles a month. Which is about 21-ish miles a week.
- Run a sub 2 hour half marathon. I'm thinking something in October or November.
- run a sub 25 minute 5K. I might be running a lot of those. This goal is pushing the edge of possibility, but hey. That's what I like to do. I want to see what I really CAN do and not be satisfied with just hanging out.
- bike a 15 mile bike ride averaging 19 mph. I'm thinking I might do one timed 15 miler each month to see how I improve here as well.
- race a 10K under 58 minutes. If I can bust out the sub-2 half marathon, this one will be cake.
- weight training at least 2x a week.
- maybe try a duathlon?