Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Things


1. I didn't eat ANY sugar yesterday. It was freaking hard. I started thinking about cookies and brownies and chocolate chips at about 10:30am. And it didn't stop until I fell asleep at 8:30pm last night. Why so early? Because I couldn't stand being awake any more and not having dessert!

But today I feel inspired and empowered and that I can do this! I did Jillian's 30 day shred this morning and aside from the arm work I felt really strong.

2. We set up our tree last night and hung lights and I love it! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I'm excited this year to start some new traditions. We are going to do Elf on the Shelf for the first time (It should be delivered today) and I can't WAIT. Kids make holidays so much fun.

3. I'm recently obsessed with Rotel. It makes EVERYTHING better. Chicken. beans. cheese. ground beef. etc. it's delicious! go buy some now!


No comments: