Friday, November 9, 2012

Five things Friday!


  1. 1. I leave toNIGHT for my trip!!!! woohooo!!!! I'm spending the night at a friend's house for my 6am flight tomorrow morning. I am spending 4 days in Dallas with my friends and no kids!!!! 4 days with no kid responsibilities!!!! It's been so long since that's happened I don't know if I can handle it. But, I'll do the best I can! ;)
  2. I will be running a marathon in 48 hours. I'm really trying to trust the training and not freak out that I have barely run at all the last week. 
  3. As of today there will be no more fiber or dairy in my diet until after the race. That means guilt free PB&J and mashed potatoes. yay!
  4. After 2 weeks of being sick, I finally feel better!!!!! Just in time for race day.
  5. I love, love, love my husband for watching all 4 of our kids so I can take a mini-vacation by myself and have a good time. It was convenient that it occurred on my birthday weekend. I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually need to get me a present since, a) I bought a plane ticket, b) I'll be gone for 4 days, c) I paid for the race, and d) I'm going clothes shopping all day on monday and who knows how much I'll spend!?



1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

How fun! I wish I could join you. :)Have a wonderful birthday and rock that race!