Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Death to sugar

Hello!! I'm not dead!

I've taken 2 FULL weeks off of all exercise completely. And I've eaten whatever I wanted. And I've been sleeping in until 7am every morning.

It's been fun. And yet, I'm starting to feel sluggish and uninspired. SO. I need a goal. Since I still can't run (trying to heal the tendonitis in my foot - 2 weeks down, 4 weeks to go) I am going to try to do some weight training and maybe some Jillian's ripped in 30. But I have GOT to get the eating under control or it won't matter what I do as far as exercise.  There are 28 days until Christmas and I am going to go sugar free until Christmas day! Sugar detox - woohooooo!!!!

This is going to be super tricky because I am completely obsessed with the juice. (my slang for sweets) I think 10am is a perfectly acceptable time to eat cookies. And not just 2 cookies. 10 cookies. That's right. I'm disgusting.

28 days. And then I will reward myself with bundt rolls Christmas morning. yummmmmmmy.

I'll leave you with a phrase I heard yesterday that was really inspiring to me.

"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean that I can't do it eventually."

No comments: