Saturday, October 27, 2012

food, food, and more food.


You know what makes a really great date when you are training for a marathon?




A buffet!!! There is nothing like "The Hunger" when I'm running for 2-3 hours every saturday and all the other days moving for at least an hour. I'm starving! So when we go out to dinner, unlimited food is the ticket!

Plates 1, 2, and part of dessert.




I lost count of how many plates I had. 5? In my defense those plates are teeny tiny! Better enjoy it while I can because in 2 1/2 weeks I'm gonna have to take it down a couple notches if I want to stay at my goal weight. 

Did I mention that I hit my goal weight? And that my "skinny" jeans fit now?


121 pounds, size 4 jeans (depending on brand, style, etc.), very happy



Now on to the runner's legs I so desperately want. I suppose weight training is in order?



1 comment:

Runners Fuel said...

Congrats on hitting your goal weight!