Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

Since I am spiraling into a deep depression because of my marathon/foot pain/training being cut off/etc, I decided to take a look at the things that I LOVE lately.

1. My newest workout top that I only got to wear for a glorious 9 miles before my foot started hurting last saturday. I look forward to the day I can wear that baby out. I lurve it.


need a better shot? I have the black one. 



2. The sunsets in the fall. Living by the water really has it's benefits.


3.  It's FALL!!!!!


That means my favorite running accessory comes out.




arm warmers!!!! I big puffy heart arm warmers. I own the following and they are all fantastic.





I would LOVE some new ones (because arm warmers are like shoes, you can never have too many). I think these are cool:





You want them now, don't you? I thought so.

4. Pears. 


What is the deal with the pears lately?? They are basically candy. juicy, soft, perfectly ripe, there is nothing better than a pear! The deliciousness just can not be described. For realz. Go get some pears.

5. Fall weather = oatmeal for breakfast.


I love steel cut oats with fresh gala apples cut up and an outrageous amount of cinnamon on top. So much cinnamon that it looks like I burned it. ahhhhhhhh. 
so. good.


Tell me some of your fav's lately!

No comments: