Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's in a name?

Guess what came in the mail yesterday? GUESS!!!

(don't mind crazy hair. I'm not sure I washed it)

my replacement watch!!!! yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeee...


I wasted NO time charging it and setting it up with all of my personal data. I will be using it tomorrow on my mid-week 10 mile run. (never thought in my LIFE I would say stuff like that)


isn't it pretty? I feel like I should name it something. Bob? Fred? I am not good at naming stuff, it's incredible my kids don't have names like Baby or Squishy.

Anywhoo, yup, 10 miles tomorrow. on a wednesday. since it's supposed to be around 62 degrees (yay), I'm hoping for some better times on my longer runs. Report to come about how awesome my new watch is. Gambit?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

What garmin do you have? I do triathlons as well and I have been wanting to get a garmin, but not sure which one to get.

Christine Ashby said...

I have the 405cx but it is an older model. it does biking and running but cannot be submerged in water (bummer).
they have a new sweet triathlete watch - the 910xt, but at about $450, it's just not going to happen for me right now.

I figure at this point I don't need all the swim info, so i love mine for what it is.

good luck!