Monday, September 24, 2012

Race Photos!!!

It's so weird, most race photos don't depict at ALL what really happened or how you think you look.

For example, I spent probably 1 hour and 15 minutes of the 1 hour and 18 minutes I was on the bike in aero position. And the 10 pictures they got of me on the bike? not ONE was of me in my aerobars.

yes, my helmet is crooked. I'm cool like that.

This one is actually pretty good. Not sure what that lump is on the back of my arm, though.

Why do I ALWAYS look like a tool when I'm running?? It's so unfortunate.


This was about 1/2 mile to the finish line and I was seriously about to pee my pants at any given moment and hoping that the 32 year old girl behind me didn't pass me again.

about to head into the water and I'm not sure what I was looking at. other people's feet? was I praying? Not wanting to look at the water??
I told Dave this morning as we looked at these pictures that when I do the full 140.6 one day, I WILL buy the race pictures.

And he looked at me and said, "are you serious?? You want to do a full ironman? That. is. crazy. I will NOT be out there for 15 hours!"

I told him that he could take the 7 hours or so I will be biking and go hang out somewhere. Also that it wouldn't be for a couple more years. I'll convince him it's a good idea. look into my eyes.....

No comments: