Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 things thursday

1. I hurt my foot. It just randomly started hurting monday during a shake out run. According to my research it is tendonitis on the top of my foot. Although, I'm hoping that it's one of those freak pains that feel better after a couple days off. I'm icing like 7 times a day, stretching, and biking. This is the WRONG time to get an injury. I've got an 18 miler scheduled for saturday!!!

2. I've had a cold for the past week and when I sleep at night it's like I've been drugged or something. I am DOWN for the count and easily sleeping 9 1/2 hours a night and wanting naps during the day. Today the coughing has lessened so I'm thinking I'm on the mend. yay!

3. I am seriously addicted to sweets. I would like to say that I'm going to cut them out but then I would be lying. Brownies. cookies. candy. ice cream. It's all delicious and I want it all! I should probably be ashamed but I'm NOT.

2 comments:

Amy said...

that sucks you have tendinitis. If you would like a natural quick way for it to heal you should use some lemongrass essential oil. You probably heard of those from the melissa ward peters/on I can't remember which exactly it was now. Anyhow if you use that on your foot it should be good in a few days. Just making a suggestion and if you need some I can send you a sample. :-) (free of course)

Christine Ashby said...

Amy, that would be AWESOME!!! I'm willing to try anything at this point to make the pain go away! do I just rub it in like lotion a couple times a day or something? I'll send you a message on facebook with my address and I'll try it out.

thanks!!!!