2. Don't go at the end of the day while the sun is still up and it's 88 degrees with 100% humidity and a high dew point. There will be a lot of sweat.
3. Don't try to put the below gatorade in your fuel belt without trying it first. I wanted to puke. I ended up throwing it all in the grass and asking a neighbor for water.
4. Don't turn your alarm clock off in the morning or you'll be forced to hire a babysitter for the evening to watch your 4 kids to get your run in. Or get a treadmill.
5. Don't wear a really tight shirt for a 7 mile tempo run without trying it on a shorter run because you will chafe under your arms and you'll want to cry.
6. Don't eat a huge salad of raw veggies right before you head out. You'll regret it when you are burping up bell peppers.
7. Don't get a flying ant in your eye. But if you do, use your iphone camera as a mirror to dig it out. Make sure you get the wings.
8. Don't train for a fall marathon when you live in the south.
(not that I've EVER done any of the above items)