Saturday, August 4, 2012

How is it august already?


2012 Goals review!
  • Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace) 27:21 June 23, Ignite 5K
  • Have a baby. (hahaha) He's almost 7 months old and the cutest chubby baby in the world!
  • Get down to my "happy weight"at 122 pounds.Weighed in at 122.0 pounds on July 20. Went on vacation and am back up to 123.5. Trying to get down to 120 now.
  • Biking speed averaging 18 mph. 17.2 mph so far. I'm going to try out some aerobars soon to see if that helps.
  • Do an olympic distance triathlon. no time goal although I would LIKE to break 3 hours. registered and REALLY nervous! it's in 6 weeks!
  • Complete my marathon in under 4:30. My dad is still not running because of his injury, so I might be hitting this one up alone.
  • Find another 10K and break 58 minutes. hhmmmm.
  • Run 800 700 miles for the year.  Ran 62.71 miles in July. not so hot. 386.57 miles total for 2012. Marathon training is officially in full gear so my miles should be pretty consistent from now on.

I gotta tell you, with your husband in grad school and young kids, it's really hard to find the time to train for longer races. I think after this marathon, I'm going to have to dial it back to 1/2 marathons or less until Dave graduates with his master's.

No comments: