Friday, August 3, 2012

Compression socks on the cheap

I've been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and while I got in a couple runs, a swim, and some elliptical action (so not as much fun as husband action - hee hee!) it was a completely LAME training time. especially when I was supposed to run 11 miles last saturday and 10 the week before that. well. I didn't.

SO, today I ran my 11 miles as my long run for the week. the only other time I've run that far is during my half marathon in 2010. It was NOT pretty. But I did it and that is the important part.

Anyway, I've been tinkering with the idea of getting some compression gear since my legs always ache the night after a longer/harder run. But it's super pricey (and I'm cheap), so I've been waiting for a sale.

Guess what?! THERE'S A SALE!!!

For the next 5 days (or so), you can go HERE to get $25 off Pro Compression socks and free shipping!


Lots of fun colors (there are more than the above), and all the cool people are doing it!

tell me what color you are getting so I can get the same and we can be cyber-twinsies!!

1 comment:

Clara Snyder said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.Nice blog,I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Compression socks running