Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer is for Abs

So if you know me at all, you know I love a challenge. And while I'm a couple days late, I'm joining in with the 30 day abs challenge @ Run to the Finish.


I'm working day 2 right now (although I know it's day 3 ::technically::) and I am ashamed. I haven't done any ab work at ALL the last month. I'm weeeeaaaakkkkkk. 

I get back from my run in the morning and then it's hectic make lunches, breakfast, do the dishes, start the laundry, etc. I barely have time for ME to eat breakfast, let alone stretch, ice, and add on some extra muscle group work! I mean, HELLO!!!! I have four kids here. One of them is 3 years old (should there be any other explanation here??), and a 5 month old baby! Okay, enough complaining. I decided that this challenge is right up my alley. And it's a little difficult. which I LOVE.

The link to watch and follow along with the videos is HERE.

Those knee jumps are no joke!

It's hard but I'm excited to get some good core work going on again. Join me, won't you?

No comments: