Monday, July 16, 2012

and so it begins.

Next week "officially" begins marathon training for my November marathon.


The past several months have been a period of getting back in shape after the baby, prepping for my september triathlon, and getting some base training for the first week (next week) in which the long run is 10 miles. I seem to get injured easily and wanted to make sure I was really prepped for this.

I'm a little nervous. in this first 4 weeks of the training plan takes me from 10 miles to 14 miles.

14 miles. I've NEVER run 14 miles and yet it's still a long 12.2 miles away from the finish line when I actually do the race! 

-cue scary music-

my checklist will soon be complete. unless I die.


please don't let me die.

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

You can do it! You used to hate running and now you rock!

Christine Ashby said...

Amy! I totally remember when I used to hate running! That seems like so long ago but it was really only about 3 years ago, huh?

How is your couch to 5K going??