Wednesday, June 27, 2012

shoes and shorts

There is this pair of denim shorts that are my "comfortable" shorts. I wear them all the time, they are my summer staple item. And I haven't been able to wear them since 20 weeks pregnant.

And although they are still snug in the thigh area:


They are ON!!!! These are from gap, size 4. and they are ON!!!!! (am I standing weird there?)

I'm been yo-yo-ing 2 pounds for the last 3 weeks. I'll lose 2 pounds over the week and then gain it back on the weekend. rinse and repeat.

This last weekend I was sick and tired of being SO. CLOSE. to my goal and not getting there so I was determined to maintain my weight loss over the weekend, and I did it! This morning I am down to 124.6 pounds(2.6 lbs to go!), and I'm noticing that my tummy is losing that last little bit of bulge under the belly button. yahoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I have been drooling and coveting this pair of running shoes for the last 8 months or so. And they finally went on sale. So I got them. And I'm freaking in love.


Brooks Glycerin 9. love.
 (how come I look thinner in that picture than the other one?)

No comments: