Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Before and After - 17 pounds

You can click on the picture to make it bigger.


What I notice the most in the picture on the far left and the far right (same shirt), is how much smaller my waist is! The pic on the left I was hiding my tummy gut with that sign because I was so embarrassed.

The "now" picture on the right, I'm noticing that I have a little bit of a tan (yipee!), and the muscle tone is coming back in my legs. My thighs and hips are still a little too generous for me right now, so I'm looking at losing another 5 pounds and I should be good!

Just so we are clear, I've had FOUR kids. I have been pregnant and given birth four different times. I am not naturally thin. If I don't exercise and eat right, I gain weight very quickly. It CAN be done. It isn't easy, but it's possible.

I'm looking forward to the final "after" picture!

3 comments:

fancy nancy said...

You look great! All your hard work is certainly paying off!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Looking good! Thanks for the help, by the way! Iam 2 pounds down since last Wednesday.

Amy said...

wow you are amazing! what an inspiration :-) I am trying to be like you. When I was in your ward before I was secretly watching you. You are so awesome and so cute! Way to go!