Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

My little Tyler turned 3 this weekend!!!

and HEY! a picture of me where I don't look fat anymore! too bad Tyler is trying to get away from me.



THERE we go. Mommy and baby little boy.
AND I got into a pair of my size 4 shorts!


They are still a little snug, and I can't get the denim ones on yet, but it's getting there and the clothing possibilities are very exciting!


Goal of hitting 126.0 pounds by this saturday! good thing the birthday cake is gone.


1 comment:

A Mormon Mommy said...

you are a huge inspiration to me! I wish I had the motivation/drive to get that skinny! I just had baby #4 and even though I have never been a size 4, being an 8 or a 10 would be awesome!! And I would love to be a runner...I just need a good swift kick in the pants!!