Thursday, April 5, 2012

uh oh

rrreeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssccccrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeccchchhchchchchchchchchchch!!!!! (jet falling about to crash)




BOOM! (the crash and explosion)



crackle crackle crackle (flames burning)


11 days in and I crash and burn. What is the MATTER with me?? I was determined to not let the easter candy get to me!! But NOOOOOOO. I had to go and buy easter candy for my kid's easter egg hunt and easter baskets. The GOOD candy for a happy husband. And in the middle of the day when I found myself tired and needing a pick me up, what did I pick up??


or through normal people's eyes,


D$%# you candy! Why are you so delicious!?

I'm hoping the binge has healed my desire for more when the baskets are officially unveiled. I'm a little sick to my stomach.

Why is this so bloody hard?? (since I'm not british, that's not swearing)


No comments: