Thursday, April 5, 2012

sweat and sales

I enjoy working out outside. It's part of the high for me. Being outside in nature, the wind in my face, listening to the birds chirping as the sun rises over the trees and the soft lapping of the water when I run by the river.

But I head out the door around 5:30 - 6am and it's still dark. Which is fine for running if you are prepared. But I just do not feel comfortable biking outside in the dark.
 Which is why I LOVE my trainer. It was my birthday present in 2010 (thank you craigslist!) and with 3 little kids at home during the day, it provides a great workout when I can't go outside!

Sweat fest in the garage!

I was DRENCHED only 20 minutes in! 

See the sweat on my shoulder?



It was dripping down my arm.


But man does it feel good to accomplish some calorie burn during the day.

Fun things about spring (summer?) is that all the WINTER gear goes on clearance so it's time to stock up on some good stuff!

Arm warmers are $8 at runningwarehouse.com right now! Use the code FB15D for an extra 15% off and go get some! UPDATE: They are sold out! bummer.

I got 2 new pairs. The red asics are AWESOME and super comfy. They even have a pocket to hold some Gu's!


I'm totally tempted to buy the blue asics as well. seriously SO smooth and buttery!



2 comments:

Runners Fuel said...

I have the red ones!! love them!!

Lauren said...

This might seem like a dumb question but... why not just wear a long sleeved shirt?