Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New (Old?) Pants

Here's my 5 year old - Andrew. And my BABY at 3 months old.


I know, they are totally adorbs.

I am counting calories to reach my goal. You know (because I've mentioned it before) that I'm listening to Jillian Michael's podcasts lately and every time she gets a caller who complains that they can't lose weight, she asks them if they are counting calories. They say no. And she says, well, that's your problem! If you were counting calories then it would work.

So.

I get 1200 - 1400 calories a day of whatever I want and green veggies are freebies. And so I stay full, my plates look a lot like this:


Yes, that is an overflowing dinner plate of yumminess. nom nom. 

It's so much easier when I look at that paper and know if I eat 10 cookies I'll push my number for the day up by 1000 calories. It's extremely eye-opening. And it's WORKING.


got into my size small workout top!


This is just showing off my new running ear warmers from runningwarehouse.com. LOVE that place. They were $5. haha!


Size 4 pants baby!!!
woohoo!


They are a hair snug around the waist and boo-tay, but I'll TAKE it! 

Giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

Runners Fuel said...

You look great! You can't tell you just had a baby 3 months ago!!