Monday, April 30, 2012

May is gonna rock.


  • Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace) 1 5K done at 28:39, waiting until the fall to find a new one so I don't run in the summer heat.
  • Have a baby. (hahaha) DONE.
  • Get down to my "happy weight"at 122 pounds.130 this morning. My next goal is to break into the 120's - I can taste it!

That's just mean.

  • Biking speed averaging 18 mph. 16.5 so far is my best.
  • Do an olympic distance triathlon. no time goal although I would LIKE to break 3 hours.registered and nervous!
  • Complete my marathon in under 4:30.
  • Find another 10K and break 58 minutes.
  • Run 800 miles for the year.  Ran 66.54 miles in April. 172.48 total for 2012. Changing the goal down to 700 miles for the year which is still 75 miles a month from now on. I'm still not sure if I can do that without getting injured. Schedule for May is 78.5 miles.

In the last month, I've lost 4 pounds of fat while building muscle. I've had a "long run" of 6 miles which is great compared to my "long run" of 4 miles last month! My longest bike this month was 26 miles. Still no swimming - oops. 

My biggest accomplishment this month? On Saturday I bypassed THIS:


And didn't. buy. anything.

Can I just say, WHY do the stores do this?! It's just rude to dieting people!!!!

No worries, I denied the temptation.


May is my month! I'm getting stronger. I'm getting faster. I'm getting thinner. Let's do this!

1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

You're doing awesome!!! You are going to rock May!!