Monday, April 16, 2012

Bullets and Cellulite


One thing I've learned while listening to all the archives of The Jillian Michael's Show podcasts, it's that to be specific in my goals. And when I'm specific in WHY I want to achieve something, it will motivate me to stay focused on doing it.

I've been stuck at 133 pounds for the last 2.5 weeks. Again.

Why?

Because I do really well for 4 days or so and then there is a treat, a goodie, and I want to reward myself for doing well! ::cough, cough:: cookies ::cough::

So here are some of my specific reasons for wanting to lose that last 10-ish pounds. In bullet form. Cuz I'm cool like that.

  • I want to wear my totally cute clothes in my closet. Because they don't fit right now.
  • I want my abs back.
  • I do NOT want cellulite.
  • Runner's legs. 'nuff said.
  • I want to weigh in the 120's.
  • I want to wear a swimsuit with CONFIDENCE. I don't want to worry about jiggly thighs.
  • I want toned arms.
  • I want to wear those booty running shorts and feel good.
  • I want to feel sexy for my husband! (oh, that's RIGHT I said it!)
  • ZERO back fat.
  • So I don't get cancer like my mom.
  • So I don't have a heart attack or stroke like my dad.
  • At the family reunion in July, I do not want to feel like the fat sister-in-law amongst Dave's 90 pound sisters.
July?? YIKES! That's coming up fast. 3 months! Can I lose 12 pounds in 3 months? YES!!! I will do it!

Starting right now. NOW. I'm going to jump start my 12 pound goal with my SPECIFICS in mind (and taped to my fridge) by not eating any added sugar for the next 3 days. Go time.

Goal jeans, here I come!

No comments: