- Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace) 1 5K done at 28:39, waiting until the fall to find a new one so I don't run in the summer heat.
Have a baby. (hahaha)DONE.
- Get down to my "happy weight"at 122 pounds.130 this morning. My next goal is to break into the 120's - I can taste it!
That's just mean.
- Biking speed averaging 18 mph. 16.5 so far is my best.
- Do an olympic distance triathlon. no time goal although I would LIKE to break 3 hours.registered and nervous!
- Complete my marathon in under 4:30.
- Find another 10K and break 58 minutes.
- Run 800 miles for the year. Ran 66.54 miles in April. 172.48 total for 2012. Changing the goal down to 700 miles for the year which is still 75 miles a month from now on. I'm still not sure if I can do that without getting injured. Schedule for May is 78.5 miles.
In the last month, I've lost 4 pounds of fat while building muscle. I've had a "long run" of 6 miles which is great compared to my "long run" of 4 miles last month! My longest bike this month was 26 miles. Still no swimming - oops.
My biggest accomplishment this month? On Saturday I bypassed THIS:
And didn't. buy. anything.
Can I just say, WHY do the stores do this?! It's just rude to dieting people!!!!
No worries, I denied the temptation.
May is my month! I'm getting stronger. I'm getting faster. I'm getting thinner. Let's do this!